Are your ads getting plenty of clicks, but no sales?
You’re not alone.
That’s why we’re covering this common topic on this episode of the E-Commerce Performance Marketing Show.
First of all, you have to ask yourself if ads are even the problem.
More times than not, E-Commerce business owners without a lot of experience in digital marketing wonder if the ads themselves are the reason why their campaign isn’t working.
There are a lot of factors that can cause this problem, but it might not be your ads.
And that’s what we’re going to walk through today.
In this episode, we’re going to talk about ways you can drill down and see where the exact issue is that’s causing you tons of clicks and no sales.
By watching the video or listening to the podcast, you’ll learn:
- What you need to ask yourself about your ads to see what the issue is with sales.
- Why making sure your targeting is right is crucial to getting more sales from your paid ads.
- The reason why you need the right message, offer, and medium based on your customer’s needs.
- The importance of having a consistent message from your ad to your sales page to close more sales.
- How your sales page, checkout process, upsells, and downsells might be the issue with getting conversions.
- Details of the 22-Point Offer Optimization Checklist to improve your sales page for better conversions.
- Tools to help you understand customer behavior and why this matters.
Watch this episode of the E-Commerce Performance Marketing Show as our host, Josh Marsden, the international bestselling author of Facebook Advertising Trends and Strategies for E-Commerce and as seen or heard on Entrepreneurs on Fire, SuperFastBusiness, and The Huffington Post, and has been on stage at Traffic and Conversion Summit discusses the potential reasons why you are getting tons of clicks but no sales.