But that doesn’t mean just discounting a product and hoping for the best. The Running an e-commerce business often requires thinking like a customer. And what do customers love the most? A good deal or sales promotion. After all, who doesn’t like saving money, right?
On Episode 15 of The E-Commerce Performance Marketing Show, I’m going to show you how to maximize promotions in your business.
Promotions are huge and they can make a big impact on your e-commerce sales. Whether it is a promo based around a holiday or an offer just for a specific group of customers, the more offers you make in your business, the more money you’re going to make. It’s just that simple.
re is a bit of planning that needs to happen in order for you to achieve success.
For example, if you run promotions, there are different types and different strategies and tactics you need to consider. Then you need to decide if you’re going to offer upsells, downsells, or other offers to go along with your initial offering.
We’ve experienced a ton of success helping our clients conquer promotions and we want to help you learn the basics of what works in this episode.
It doesn’t matter if you’re just getting started in your business or already scaling to six, seven, or eight figures. Promotions WORK and they WORK WELL!
Throughout this episode, I’m going to go over lessons I’ve had to give you strategies, tips, and tactics you can use in your own online advertising. Examples include:
- The difference between event-based promotions and activation-based promotions.
- Which type of campaigns to send to everybody and which ones to be more selective about your audience.
- How to leverage holidays to fuel your offers and increase promotion participation.
- The power of activation-based promotions and why you need to use them all year long.
- How funnels can help you execute promotions effectively and why it is important to offer both upsells and downsells.