In this episode of The E-Commerce Performance Marketing Show, you’ll discover:
- The importance of not always getting caught up in funnels and performance marketing—the customer experience is still important and word-of-mouth and repeat business still exists.
- Having the ability to paint a vision—or pair yourself with people who do—is crucial.
- Talking about your mission with passion is important.
- Why you need to be better attuned to customer retention even as you scale and grow.
- Now, more than ever, when you have someone who purchases from you it is important to have a plan in place to genuinely build relationships until they are advocates.
After you are done watching this powerful episode designed to help you double your E-Commerce business through online advertising, funnels, content marketing, and more, be sure to subscribe to the channel so you never miss an episode!