We’re back with another exciting episode of the E-Commerce Performance Marketing Show. Today, we have a true legend in online business, John Hutchison.
He’s been an entrepreneur since 2004 and really mastered multiple disciplines of online business.
However, what he really specializes in is email marketing.
Let me tell you… Email marketing is probably the most neglected channel of every business on average. And not just E-Commerce brands.
Most people focus so much on custom acquisition that they don’t really master what email marketing can do for their business.
When email marketing is done correctly, you could literally generate about fifty percent of your monthly revenues or more from email.
And John’s truly an expert at this. He’s got a specific unique methodology that he’s going to tell you all about that can really make a massive impact on your E-Com business.
It’s a great chat about how you can use email marketing for a substantial impact on your business. On this episode, you’ll learn:
- The importance of working on custom retention after you’ve mastered acquisition.
- Why repeat customers are the most profitable way to scale your E-Commerce business.
- What John’s Relevancy Protocol includes and why it is so important to your email marketing.
- Why building a relationship with your email subscribers and knowing your target audience is so crucial.
- The reason consistency is so important to getting positive results with email marketing.
——- Connect With John Hutchison ——
John’s Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/whyemailworks
Watch this episode of the E-Commerce Performance Marketing Show as our host, Josh Marsden, the international bestselling author of Facebook Advertising Trends and Strategies for E-Commerce and as seen or heard on Entrepreneurs on Fire, SuperFastBusiness, and The Huffington Post interviews John Hutchison about how to use email marketing the right way in your business.