We’re back with another great episode of the E-Commerce Performance Marketing Show!
In fact, we’re bringing the heat today with a special guest, Matt Clark.
Matt has achieved great success and built three multi-million dollar companies by the age of twenty-five. Since 2009, he’s sold over $200 million online.
He’s been teaching E-Commerce to entrepreneurs just like you for over eight years.
And that’s not all. Matt has been featured in Forbes, Success Magazine, Entrepreneur, and Business Insider.
His current project, Life Boost Coffee, does over $1.7 million dollars a month in sales.
When he started working with the owner, they were only making $15K a month.
So, it’s pretty safe to say that he’s bringing a lot of value to the show and we’re super happy he agreed to be a guest.
Matt is very experienced on what it takes to thrive in the E-Commerce industry. In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How Matt was able to launch his career and achieve the massive success he’s seen at such a young age.
- Why leaving your comfort zone is important for success as an entrepreneur.
- The importance of making entrepreneurship a part of your identity.
- Why you should outsource the high-level tasks in your business to free up your time and make a bigger impact in your business.
- Matt’s techniques for growing an E-Commerce business with paid traffic and a subscription model.
- How valuable it is to have a funnel and a dedicated process for optimization so that you can grow your E-Commerce business.
——- Connect With Matt Clark ——
Watch this episode of the E-Commerce Performance Marketing Show as our host, Josh Marsden, the international bestselling author of Facebook Advertising Trends and Strategies for E-Commerce and as seen or heard on Entrepreneurs on Fire, SuperFastBusiness, and The Huffington Post interviews Matt Clark about how he was able to grow an E-Commerce company from $15K in sales to over $1.7 million a month.