What if someone told you that they spent over $100,000 investing in mentors and coaches over the years?
Would you think they were crazy? Or would you see the value in the process?
The fact is that spending six figures on mentors and coaches can easily pay off 10X in pure sales impact.
Beyond that, there are significant residual benefits too that aren’t quite as tangible as pure sales but are just as valuable.
For one, many people accelerate their learning as a business owner, marketer, leader, and more.
Why is that so important?
Because, in many cases, what’s holding you back from more growth in your business is your knowledge, plain and simple.
Yet, in today’s information age, there’s no shortage of information out there but do you use it?
Does it overwhelm you? Bottom line… are you growing your business currently the way you want to with the abundance of information available?
A good guess is that you are not and that’s because you don’t have someone that can see the big picture and can tell you what you need to focus on to get to your goals as fast as possible.
That’s the value of a mentor.
That’s why in this episode of the E-Commerce Performance Marketing Show, we’re talking to special guest Jeremy Montoya, who mentors individuals that want to get started in coaching and consulting businesses, about how mentors have been powerful for us.
He has some incredible stories of his student successes too that you won’t want to miss.
Jeremy’s clients are simply crushing it in their businesses, which is why we asked him to be on the show to give you tons of valuable information. Watching this episode will help you learn:
- How staying positive after failures can really keep you focused as an entrepreneur.
- Why Jeremy embraced the deaths of several family members to help inspire his outlook on life and business.
- The power of making tough decisions and why sacrifice is sometimes crucial to your success.
- The cost of mentorship is well worth the cause of mentorship and the ability to grow.
- Why you have to show up, listen, and put in the hard work to make serious change in your business.
- How being of service and making an impact will cause the money to follow.
——- Connect With Jeremy Montoya ——
Watch this episode of the E-Commerce Performance Marketing Show as our host, Josh Marsden, the international bestselling author of Facebook Advertising Trends and Strategies for E-Commerce and as seen or heard on Entrepreneurs on Fire, SuperFastBusiness, and The Huffington Post interviews Jeremy Montoya about how you can use mentors to accelerate your eCommerce business growth.