We’re back with another powerful episode of the E-Commerce Performance Marketing Show!
Today, we’re talking about optimization and just how important it is for growing your online business.
Well, there’s no doubt that your website is your biggest tool in your E-Commerce arsenal to help you get sales consistently and grow at scale.
But you really have to optimize your online store in many different ways to ensure you’re always getting those sales.
If you can get your site optimized to the point where you easily move people from being a visitor to being a customer and then to being a repeat customer, you’ll have a very powerful and successful business.
Within this short episode, we’re going to go over three tools to help you optimize the performance of your website for better customer conversions.
While it is great to be able to figure out issues with your website optimization on your own, you really need tools to help you see facts and figures on reports and be able to make changes from there.
If this is something you’ve struggled with or have made changes that really haven’t stuck, you’ll want to pay attention to what we’re talking about in this video or the accompanying podcast audio.
It’s so important to pay attention to things like what works, what doesn’t work, where you’re losing people, and more when it comes to optimizing your website. During this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why you need to understand how your website works and the problem with making blind changes.
- The reason why optimization is so critical if you’re spending money on paid ad campaigns.
- The one tool you need to see how people are behaving while on your website including where they click, what they’re looking at, at so much more.
- A tool for analyzing your sales page forms to see which fields are causing you to lose customers.
- A complex but top tool for A/B testing on your website to help you make better changes in your optimization.
Watch this episode of the E-Commerce Performance Marketing Show as our host, Josh Marsden, the international bestselling author of Facebook Advertising Trends and Strategies for E-Commerce and as seen or heard on Entrepreneurs on Fire, SuperFastBusiness, and The Huffington Post discusses three tools for better website optimization.