We have another incredible guest here on the show. Norman Farrar is a legend when it comes to selling online. Known as The Beard Guy, he’s a very experienced entrepreneur and businessman.
But… The reason we have him here today to talk to you is that he’s an absolute expert when it comes to Amazon Marketplace.
As a leading expert with over twenty-five years of product sourcing, development, and branding expertise, Norm is an advisor to many and an inspiration to all.
Throughout his career, he’s worked with big brands including Mercedes Benz, Coca-Cola, Dell, Microsoft, Target, Hershey’s, and many others.
To say that Norm is an absolute knowledgeable expert in all things sourcing, Amazon, and marketing would be an understatement.
This guy has all of the experience necessary to grow a brand from start-to-finish multiple times over.
He has a lot of value to provide to today’s episode of the E-Commerce Performance Marketing Show and we’re incredibly excited to have him with us.
In fact, it was cool just getting to listen to him as we taped the interview!
Norm is a really amazing guest who will shed tons of light on how to use Amazon to grow your E-Commerce Business. On this episode, you’ll learn:
- The importance of knowing how much capital you need to actually get involved with Amazon.
- Why you need sales velocity to get to page one on Amazon and how rebates can help you make this happen.
- How Amazon is a long-term strategy and why you need to be prepared to not hit a home run right from the beginning.
- What Amazon Post is and why you should use it to post valuable content and improve traffic to your Amazon listings.
- The benefit of using Amazon Accelerator to get your trademark approved faster for brand registry.
- Why Norm suggests avoiding Alibaba for sourcing and his best tips for working with the manufacturer. (This is how he helped a client save over a million dollars!)
- The reason you don’t want to pay suppliers in USD and a way to save money.
——– Connect With Norman Farrar ——
Watch this episode of the E-Commerce Performance Marketing Show as our host, Josh Marsden, the international bestselling author of Facebook Advertising Trends and Strategies for E-Commerce and as seen or heard on Entrepreneurs on Fire, SuperFastBusiness, and The Huffington Post interviews Norman Farrar about selling on Amazon.