We’re always super excited to announce our second episode of the week here at the E-Commerce Performance Marketing Show.
It’s our goal to bring you each week at least one really amazing guest offering tons of advice on how to grow and scale your E-Commerce business.
And this time is definitely no exception.
Brad Costanzo is a growth consultant who really knows how to identify the little hinges that swing big doors in business.
Companies hire him to achieve growth much faster with less risk and he’s incredible at what he does.
He’s also an investor, serial entrepreneur, and podcast host of Bacon Wrapped Business. Finally, he’s the founder of Constanzo Marketing Group and Constanzo Capital.
Needless to say, he has a ton of experience pivoting and learning new aspects of business and we’re so excited to have him here on the show to share that knowledge with you.
Brad has incredible insight into what you need to ask yourself when looking for opportunity within your business. In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The four categories of sales process and why you need to look at each one in your E-Commerce business.
- The eight critical links in the marketing chain that you need to evaluate for your brand.
- Questions you need to ask about your competition to get really honest with what’s going on in your business.
- How to look for opportunities for higher ticket items or recurring revenue to grow your business further.
- Tips for prioritizing what you need to focus on changing in your business for maximum growth.
- The importance of thinking through what you’re doing and why you’re doing it in your E-Commerce business.
- Brad’s so-called Ice Pirate spreadsheet and why this type of document can help you prioritize tasks in your business.
——– Connect With Brad Costanzo ——
Watch this episode of the E-Commerce Performance Marketing Show as our host, Josh Marsden, the international bestselling author of Facebook Advertising Trends and Strategies for E-Commerce and as seen or heard on Entrepreneurs on Fire, SuperFastBusiness, and The Huffington Post interviews Brad Costanzo of Bacon Wrapped Business about identifying growth levers in your business.