How would you like to drive your E-Com sales to nearly $1.5 million in one year?
If this sounds pretty crazy to you, then you’ll want to pay attention.
In this episode of the E-Commerce Performance Marketing Show, we’re going to go over a recent case study that our company celebrated with a client.
Before help from our team, this client was at $621,215.04 in annual sales.
After working with us for a year?
They hit $1,488,554.34… Just under $1.5 million.
How did we help them do it???
Using the ARM5™ Formula.
Now… Before you grab your wallet and beg to get mentored by us, there’s a caveat.
We want you to see how applying the ARM5™ Formula can give you the skills and leverage you need to make this same massive growth happen for your business.
These guys saw massive growth because of the way they implemented this strategy.
Without it, they would probably still be at the same place they were before we worked together.
Listen… Not everybody is ready for this type of high level monthly sales.
But if you’re tired of making excuses and want to see this level of success, then you’ll find a way to listen to this case study and start implementing the tips in the episode.
On this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why having a clever and unique voice when talking to customers is important to growing your brand.
- The importance of having a unique brand that nobody else can replicate.
- The necessity of perseverance and pivoting in your marketing, especially if you’re in a specialty niche.
- How consistent email marketing as part of the ARM5™ Formula can really leverage your sales.
- The reason you need to be scheduling out your promos months in advance to always be selling.
If you feel like you’re spinning your wheels on achieving growth, this is where you need to step up, watch or listen to this episode, and take action.
Watch this episode of The E-Commerce Performance Marketing Show as our host, Josh Marsden, Author of Facebook Advertising Trends and Strategies for E-Commerce, as seen or heard on Entrepreneurs on Fire, SuperFastBusiness, The Huffington Post, and has been seen on stage at Traffic and Conversion Summit, and more, discusses a specific E-Com case study where a client made just under $1.5 million in one year of implementing the ARM5™ Formula.