What would you do if a famous athlete and his entire team suddenly wanted to promote your E-Commerce product?
That’s what happened to our latest guest, Cody Wittick.
Cody is the co-founder and managing partner at Kinship, an influencer marketing agency.
Prior to starting his agency with a business partner, he started his journey at QALO, the company that created the silicone wedding ring ideal for those with an active lifestyle.
There he grew the ambassador and influencer roster from the ground up to over two hundred people, including heavy hitters like Lebron James, Dale Earnhardt Jr., and many others.
He has a ton of information on how to leverage influencer marketing in your E-Commerce business.
We are so excited to have Cody as a guest this week and know you’ll really want to hear what he has to say.
Cody is such an incredible guest and you won’t want to miss out. If you’ve wondered how to make influencer marketing work, this is the episode you want to watch.
On this episode of the E-Commerce Performance Marketing Show, you’ll learn:
- How influencer marketing isn’t really new and how we’ve all seen it in the media for years.
- The power of giving product to the right people to help build an influencer relationship.
- Why providing value is still important when you’re developing influencer partnerships. (Yes, it really is a lot like dating.)
- Sending out your product for free still works and the worst an influencer can say is no.
- The art of using influencer white listing and dark posting as a way to promote your business.
——- Connect With Cody Wittick ——
Watch this episode of the E-Commerce Performance Marketing Show as our host, Josh Marsden, the international bestselling author of Facebook Advertising Trends and Strategies for E-Commerce and as seen or heard on Entrepreneurs on Fire, SuperFastBusiness, and The Huffington Post interviews Cody Wittick about leveraging influencer marketing.