We are back with another packed episode of the E-Commerce Performance Marketing Show.
And there’s tons of reasons to get excited for today’s interview. Our guest speaker is Josh Boone and you’re going to love all of the insight and tips he has to offer.
Josh is a tenured digital marketer. He has fifteen years of experience and is bringing that value to today’s episode. He’s also an advisor, a speaker, and a growth strategist.
Simply put, this guy knows his stuff and he wants to help you grow your E-Commerce business.
A lot of what we cover in this video isn’t just good business advice. It’s also great life advice that you do not want to miss. In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How lifestyle choices can make a huge difference when it comes to beating burnout.
- Why you need to prioritize long-term goals versus short term successes as an E-Commerce brand.
- The importance of looking for blind spots and opportunities in your marketing strategies. (And those of your competitors that you can seize on!)
- Why omnichannel strategies matter so much to growing your E-Commerce business.
- The importance of having everyone on your team having the same vision for the brand as you continue to grow.
- Why you shouldn’t make assumptions with your customer base and how to use surveys to gain insight.