Welcome to another exciting episode of the E-Commerce Performance Marketing Show!
On today’s video, we’re going to talk about the best ways to improve your sales page. After all, this is where customers get to know what you’re selling and make an instant decision as to whether or not they want to purchase.
If your sales page is too cluttered or makes it too difficult to buy, then people will just walk away without converting. And that is a really BIG problem.
There are so many great brands out there that can’t seem to get above a one to three percent conversion ratio, simply because of the small decisions they’re making on their sales pages.
(For comparison, many of our CVO Acceleration clients are around the eight percent conversion mark after working with us!)
If you’ve struggled with raising your conversion rate above three percent, this is really an episode that you’re going to want to pay attention to. We’re going to critique three E-Commerce brands live to give you an idea of what works and what doesn’t.
This is really a crucial video to watch if you want to discover a few small changes that will make a big difference in your E-Commerce business. In this episode of the E-Commerce Performance Marketing Show, you’ll learn:
- The fundamental importance of acquiring new customers through the use of good sales pages.
- Why you need to send paid traffic to a specific sales page and not just the front of your E-Commerce store.
- Recommendations on how to improve your conversion rate by making a few changes to your sales pages.
- Critiques of three sales pages to give you an idea of what you need to do to improve your own conversions.
- Why you don’t want to lose the attention of your customers by having too many button links or sharing information that isn’t about the product specifically.
Watch this episode of the E-Commerce Performance Marketing Show as our host, Josh Marsden, the international bestselling author of Facebook Advertising Trends and Strategies for E-Commerce and as seen or heard on Entrepreneurs on Fire, SuperFastBusiness, and The Huffington Post discusses his top tips for improving your sales page.