We’re back with another super valuable episode of the E-Commerce Performance Marketing Show.
If you’ve ever wondered how to increase your brand following on Instagram, you’ll really want to pay attention to today’s interview.
Today, we have special guest Zach Benson of Assistagram, a company that empowers influencers and Fortune 500 companies to connect with real followers in their target audience.
Dubber the “influencer’s secret weapon” by Entrepreneur Magazine, Zach has helped marketers such as Les Brown, Yannick Silver, Russell Brunson, and more gain thousands of followers on Instagram.
He is one of the best–if not the best in the world–when it comes to growing your Instagram following.And that’s why we’re so happy to have Zach with us as a special guest on the E-Commerce Performance Marketing Show.
You’re going to love this episode! During the interview with Zach, we cover:
- How Zach overcame a devastating injury and how he started out as a successful entrepreneur.
- Why you need to begin with the end in mind when formulating your E-Commerce Instagram strategy.
- Why using a repost page is such a big deal when growing your Instagram account and why you should use this over a tool that could get your account shut down.
- The reason doing personal work is better than bots and why it is important for keeping your Instagram account secure.
- Zach’s formula for finding the right hashtags for your posts to gain real traction.
- What engagement groups are and why you need them to growth hack social media platforms.
——– Connect With Zach Benson ——
🔴 Website: https://www.assistagram.com/
Watch this episode of The E-Commerce Performance Marketing Show as our host, Josh Marsden, Author of Facebook Advertising Trends and Strategies for E-Commerce, as seen or heard on Entrepreneurs on Fire, SuperFastBusiness, The Huffington Post, and has been seen on stage at Traffic and Conversion Summit, and more, interviews Zach Benson of Assistagram about growing your Instagram following.
Josh Marsden is the founder of CVO Acceleration and the author of Facebook Advertising Trends and Strategies for E-Commerce. Josh has been seen or heard in multiple media outlets, including Entrepreneurs on Fire, SuperFastBusiness, the Huffington Post, the Big Commerce Blog, and many others. Josh’s passion is helping businesses realize their full potential using Digital Marketing and Online Advertising. When he’s not helping clients, he enjoys riding his Harley Davidson motorcycle, spending time with his son Benjamin, and experiencing all that life has to offer.