We always try to bring a ton of value with the guests we feature on the E-Commerce Performance Marketing Show. And today’s definitely not an exception.
I’m super excited to interview John Lee Dumas of Entrepreneur on Fire.
John is an absolute legend and someone I deeply respect. I’ve known him now since late 2014, when I made an impromptu trip to San Diego to go to a Thanksgiving dinner.
Of course, time flies and here we are in 2020. John’s continued to do great things and I’m very happy that we’ve stayed in touch.
He’s made a huge impact in the online business space and I can’t wait for you to hear what he has to say during this episode.
This is a great interview to check out if you’re a fan of Entrepreneur on Fire or if you just want to know how John managed to achieve such a high level of success. During this interview, you’ll learn:
- How John was able to scale his E-Commerce sales for massive amounts of success.
- Why building an audience that knows, likes, and trusts you is so crucial.
- The reason why providing free and valuable content on a super regular basis works to increase your E-Commerce sales.
- Questions you need to ask your audience about their needs in order to find ways to create sellable solutions.
- Ideas for how to create content to grow your following.
- The mistakes that John made during his success journey and how you can avoid them.
——- Connect With John Lee Dumas ——
Watch this episode of the E-Commerce Performance Marketing Show as our host, Josh Marsden, the international bestselling author of Facebook Advertising Trends and Strategies for E-Commerce and as seen or heard on Entrepreneurs on Fire, SuperFastBusiness, and The Huffington Post interviews John Lee Dumas about success in the online business industry.