We’re back with another incredible guest here on the E-Commerce Performance Marketing Show!
Ian Garlic is one of the best video marketing experts in the game today.
This guy really knows his stuff when it comes to using customer stories and video marketing to make an impact and he has been doing what he does (and he loves) for over ten years.
He is the founder of Authentic Web, an agency that tells stories.
He’s also founded StoryCrews.com, the ultimate resource for finding local videographers that know marketing.
Ian has also worked with Gary Vee, Gino Wickman, and a number of other influential entrepreneurs. He’s also been on stage at Traffic and Conversion Summit multiple times.
With over a decade of experience helping clients grow their businesses through video marketing, he’s an excellent guest to have on the show.
We’re really excited to have him touch on a topic we really haven’t covered up to this point.
Ian is here to deliver a ton of value and you won’t regret watching this episode. During this video, you’ll learn:
- Why Ian suggests staying focused as an entrepreneur and how he feels he struggles with this issue.
- The importance of using the customer journey as part of video marketing.
- Questions you need to ask about your customer before planning videos.
- The reason why you need to collect customer stories versus just testimonials.
- What you can learn about video marketing from Disney.
- Why you need to create videos every single day for your business, even if it is just frequently asked questions about your product.
- Ian’s best tips for creating powerful videos that are compelling and can help increase organic traffic.
- How to gain access to Ian’s FREE course just for E-Commerce Performance Marketing Show viewers.
——– Connect With Ian Garlic ——
Watch this episode of the E-Commerce Performance Marketing Show as our host, Josh Marsden, the international bestselling author of Facebook Advertising Trends and Strategies for E-Commerce and as seen or heard on Entrepreneurs on Fire, SuperFastBusiness, and The Huffington Post interviews Ian Garlic about the importance of customer stories in video marketing.