We’re back with another amazing episode of the E-Commerce Performance Marketing Show!
Our awesome guest is Kevin Urrutia from Voy Media.
Kevin is no stranger to entrepreneurship. In fact, you could pretty much say that he’s a serial entrepreneur with tons of experience in building businesses from the ground up.
He also has a lot of knowledge about E-Commerce, which is why we asked him to be a guest on the show.
He owns two online brands, Chester Travels and Motem Outdoor Gear.
And he’s also had numerous other experiences on top of those.
During the video, Kevin shares strategies that have helped him find success, both with his online businesses and his New York cleaning company.
Best of all, he’s here to show you that even if you have to bootstrap a lot of your efforts, you can accomplish great things as an entrepreneur.
And, just because you start somewhere in business doesn’t mean you won’t end up doing something entirely different. (Kevin wanted to be a video game coder!)
This is a fun video to watch if you’re looking to learn different ways to grow your E-Commerce business. In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Kevin’s top tips for improving E-Commerce SEO for your online store.
- How he transitioned from being a coder to learning to love the marketing process.
- Why WooCommerce (WordPress) is sometimes better for SEO than Shopify.
- The importance of optimizing for “your brand name + reviews” by reaching out to people who do online reviews.
- How small YouTube reviewers can be a great strategy for growing your E-Commerce business.
- Quick tips for forming partnerships with your online business. (Especially if you’re working with friends!)
——– Connect With Kevin Urrutia ——
Agency Website: https://voymedia.com/
Watch this episode of the E-Commerce Performance Marketing Show as our host, Josh Marsden, the international bestselling author of Facebook Advertising Trends and Strategies for E-Commerce and as seen or heard on Entrepreneurs on Fire, SuperFastBusiness, and The Huffington Post interviews Kevin Urrutia about growing online traffic through search engine optimization and marketing.