We’ve got another incredible guest for you today on the E-Commerce Performance Marketing Show!
Tanaha Hairston is a serial entrepreneur and builder of businesses.
In addition, she’s the CEO of TechSpeak, a modern day media and communications holding company that sells private label E-Commerce brands.
A little bit more about Tanaha. Beginning with the launch and sale of Blended Pure, a multi-faceted online brand that sells organic subscription beauty products, she was able to create a number of successes that really skyrocketed her career.
And that’s just the start of her strategic consulting, management, and philanthropic experience.
In short, Tanaha is just an awesome woman and you’ll really learn a lot from her on this episode.
After losing money working with agencies as an E-Commerce business owner, she learned the nuances of digital marketing on her own in order to grow (and eventually sell) her first online brand.
This is a great interview to watch if you’ve ever wondered how someone can get from the bootstrap phase of starting an E-Commerce business to scaling up to success.
On this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why picking the name of your E-Commerce business is important so that your customers can remember and understand it much easier.
- The reason you need to be passionate about your niche before launching an online brand.
- How Tanaha became the face of her brand to make her beauty business successful.
- The importance of knowing where your personal goals intersect with your entrepreneurial goals.
- Mistakes Tanaha made along the way and why she doesn’t want you to make the same ones.
——– Connect With Tanaha Hairston ——
? CLICK HERE: https://techspeak.tech/
? Email: [email protected]
Watch this episode of the E-Commerce Performance Marketing Show as our host, Josh Marsden, the international bestselling author of Facebook Advertising Trends and Strategies for E-Commerce and as seen or heard on Entrepreneurs on Fire, SuperFastBusiness, and The Huffington Post interviews Tanaha Hairston about how to succeed as an E-Commerce business owner.