Have you ever thought about starting an online course to pair with your current E-Commerce business? Or is this something you’ve explored in the past, but never really saw a lot of success?
We want to help you with this process, which is why today’s episode of the E-Commerce Performance Marketing Show is a little bit different than you might expect.
Our special guest is Chris Kyle. Chris is a teacher, coach, and online learning expert who has helped hundreds of authors and speakers launch successful online courses.
He’s the founder of Launch Academy, a deep dive online training program that teaches people how to offer their top level courses to a global audience. He’s incredibly successful at what he does and his clients have generated a whopping $4.5 million in revenue from their online programs.
Chris is a tremendously valuable guest here on the E-Commerce Performance Marketing Show and we’re so happy that he’s here to help you learn how to build and scale a course for your online store.
This is an incredibly impactful interview that you don’t want to miss. In this episode of the E-Commerce Performance Marketing Show, you’ll learn:
- How to start with joint ventures and marketing partners to help boost your course involvement.
- Why it is so critical that you know your customer avatar and ideal audience when selling anything online.
- Why you need to let go of perfection and how it can keep you from getting stuck in your journey.
- The mindset changes you need to make to grow and scale your business successfully.
- A four element model for successfully launching an online course and why having transformative content is so important to your success.
Watch this episode of the E-Commerce Performance Marketing Show as our host, Josh Marsden, the international bestselling author of Facebook Advertising Trends and Strategies for E-Commerce and as seen or heard on Entrepreneurs on Fire, SuperFastBusiness, and The Huffington Post interviews Chris Kyle about launching an online course.