We’re back with another incredibly valuable episode of the E-Commerce Performance Marketing Show!
Today’s guest is Justin Christianson and he’s here to talk about ways you can achieve higher conversion rates in your business by making micro changes.
Justin is an absolute legend in conversion optimization. He’s a self-proclaimed numbers junkie and a digital marketing veteran. His client list includes NBC Sports, Burt’s Bees, and many others.
He is also a father, husband, and international bestselling author of Conversion Fanatic: How To Double Your Customers, Sales and Profits With A/B Testing.
This guy knows how to make your E-Commerce conversions grow and wants to help you learn the best methods for making it happen.
It doesn’t matter where you’re at in the process of growing and scaling your E-Commerce business. These strategies from Justin are designed to work for brands big and small. During this video, you’ll learn:
- What conversion rate optimization is, what it means, and why it is important to your business.
- The importance of split testing and how it fits in with conversion rate optimization.
- Ideas of areas you can look at within your E-Commerce store to start A/B testing for improved conversions.
- Why you don’t need a whole lot of high level web development skills to make some of the changes mentioned in the video.
- Additional tips from Justin on why you need to use the data before making big brand decisions.
Watch this episode of the E-Commerce Performance Marketing Show as our host, Josh Marsden, the international bestselling author of Facebook Advertising Trends and Strategies for E-Commerce and as seen or heard on Entrepreneurs on Fire, SuperFastBusiness, and The Huffington Post interviews Justin Christianson about improving conversions in your E-Commerce business.