Welcome to another amazing episode of the E-Commerce Performance Marketing Show!
This time, we’re bringing you an incredible guest named Chris Orzechowski.
Chris is a phenomenal copywriter and email marketing strategist.
He’s helped many E-Commerce customers scale and grow their businesses through his proven tactics.
In addition, he also wrote a fantastic book called Make It Rain: The Secret to Generating Massive Paydays from Your Email List.
This guy knows his stuff and he really wants you to get how to get people to love your emails. (Yes… It matters!)
It’s another great conversation about an aspect of the customer journey that matters and that can make a really huge difference when you’re trying to scale your E-Commerce business.
We loved getting to chat with him on the show, because there’s simply just so much value and information shared in this episode. During the video, you’ll learn:
- Top tips from Chris on how to write better E-Commerce ad copy that really sells.
- Questions to ask yourself to help you think bigger when you’re researching what to write copy about.
- Why you need to include the ultimate outcome in your ad copy to help give the customer a reason to buy from you.
- How to write marketing copy that gets customers coming back for a second, third, fourth, or even fifth time.
- Ideas from Chris on the best frequency for sending emails to your customers and why sending more isn’t necessarily a bad thing.
- What open loops are and why you need to use them in your marketing copy.
Watch this episode of the E-Commerce Performance Marketing Show as our host, Josh Marsden, the author of Facebook Advertising Trends and Strategies for E-Commerce and as seen or heard on Entrepreneurs on Fire, SuperFastBusiness, and The Huffington Post interviews Chris Orzechowski, author of Make It Rain: The Secret to Generating Massive Paydays from Your Email List.