Summer is here and that means we’re over halfway through with 2020! ??
In many cases, those who have existing online stores have seen a jump in sales due to world events.
But for those of you that think it is too late to see success for the latter part of the year, you might be surprised how a little fine tuning with your paid advertising strategy can make a huge difference.
And that’s what we want to help you with today.
It’s been quite a while since we’ve had the whiteboard out to teach you important lessons on how to grow and scale your online business.
But, that’s exactly what we’re going to do for the next installment of the E-Commerce Performance Marketing Show.
In today’s episode, Josh goes over the system and process behind the ARM5 Formula.
Think of it as a crash course in learning about what the process entails and why it is so beneficial to use these concepts in your E-Commerce business.
If you’ve been on the fence about using digital advertising to scale and grow, this is truly the perfect episode to watch as it offers the basics behind various strategies that you can use to accomplish goals like increasing your average order value, improving overall sales, and much more.
This is a great discussion on how to utilize the nine systems included in the ARM5 Formula and why they’re so important. In this episode, we’ll discuss:
- What the ARM5 Formula is, the nine systems it includes, and why it is so amazing for scaling your E-Commerce business.
- The reason why you want to maximize your average order value (AOV) after receiving clicks from paid advertising.
- Why you need acquisition and follow-up systems in place to help maximize the traffic you’re paying for as part of your advertising system and scaling techniques.
- The importance of the monetization system and how to use it to increase revenue from existing customers.
- Why the customer experience is so important and how this really plays into creating brand fanatics and a real following of devoted ambassadors.
Watch this episode of the E-Commerce Performance Marketing Show as our host, Josh Marsden, the author of Facebook Advertising Trends and Strategies for E-Commerce and as seen or heard on Entrepreneurs on Fire, SuperFastBusiness, and The Huffington Post discusses the ARM5 Formula and how you can use it to grow your E-Commerce business.